Wednesday 18 January 2017

Organisation: Photographs

When it came to taking my photographs for my first draft, I decided to change my plans on using the black walls in the drama studio as my cover stars were wearing quite dark clothing and I felt that it would have been too difficult to pull the background out to put on my magazine. Instead I chose to use a wall outside of school that was painted a smooth red which correlated with my house style (for photos that I kept the background in) and was easy to crop out if need be. Furthermore, this location offered me with a large amount of natural light meaning that I did not need to use flash or use too an ISO that would cause too much noise making the photo unusable.


Here are my photographs:




























No comments:

Post a Comment